Your this week's flower box has:
1. Purple Daisies
3. Pink Disbud Chrysanthemum
4. White and pink Chrysanthemum
6. Pink Carnations
This bunch has hues of pink and purple as the dominating ones. The touch of yellow adds the brightness to the elegant combination. Get creative and share your arrangements with us!
Flower Care Tips
1. Pick the vase suiting the desired flower height. Ensure that the vase is neither not too thick nor too thin for your arrangement.
2. Pour cool water in the vase followed by the flower food included in your flower box. This will help keep your flowers fresh longer.
3. Carefully unwrap the flowers from the packaging.
4. Hand tied bouquets are pre arranged and pre cut. They need to simply be placed into the desired vase. 5. For Cut flowers & DIY orders: Trim the flower stems at a 45 degree angle one inch from the end of the stem or to the length needed in your vase.
5. Remove all leaves falling below the water line in your vase. Doing this will prevent any form of decay.
6. Place your arrangements in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
7. To keep your flowers looking fresh, trim the stems and change the water every 2-3 days.
8. Remove faded flowers and individual stems as they wilt away and re-arrange the remaining flowers.