We ensure that the highest quality of plants are delivered to you as we grow the plants in our very own farms. Our expertise in the field of plant cultivation makes our products top notch! We make plant care easy for you. Follow the below steps.
1. Unwrap the pot plant carefully as the flowers or leaves might get damaged.
2. Check the pot mix for moisture level. If the mix is dry, add water just enough to wet the soil. Normally a rule of 1/3rd the soil is applied to calculate the water to be used.
3. Let your plant acclimatize to its new environment. Settling in wold take about a week's time.
4. Place the plant in partial sunlight. Your plant needs to adjust to the new levels of sunlight and temperature in your home. It has been accustomed to the settings in a plant nursery.
5. Repotting is optional. We do not recommend repotting unless you feel the need to shift the plant into a bigger pot as it disturbs the plant roots.
6. You could place the plant, potted in the nursery pot, into a decorative planter. You would need to pour out the excess water from the decorative pot from time to time to prevent water logging.
7. To maintain the health of the plant, use NPK 19:19:19 fertiliser (1gram per 1 litre of water) twice a month. This enhances the plant growth.
8. Refer individual plant product pages to see specific instructions on watering and placement as this varies with the plant.
9. Plane care is merely loving your plant. Let love grow!